I think Trinona is my new favorite race, displacing Escape from Alcatraz.
9. They have race T-Shirts that my wife will actually let me wear outside the house.
8. Winona is only a 2 hour 20 min scenic drive from the Twin Cities
7. Choice of Sprint or Olympic distances.
5. A super "cute" kids race the day before. Great if you have young ones, and incredibly fun to watch.
4. Four Hotels with in 1 mile of transition
3. King of the Bluffs competition - toughest Olympic distance bike course in the Midwest.
2. Substantial hardware. Trophies are made of stone and are worth keeping
And, the number one reason for doing Trinona is...
1. Podium Girls - That's all you need to know. Why aren't you signed up and training for next year.