Friday, July 8, 2011

Life Time Fitness / Injury Update

I'm a tentative "go" for the big local Life Time Fitness or Minneapolis Triathlon this weekend.  My left shoulder was dislocated on Monday evening by a combination of my reluctance to listen to my wife, our 80 pound Chocolate Lab, and fireworks.  Great combination.  You can probably guessed that our dog, Henry, was startled by a fireworks in the neighborhood and my wife told be careful holding onto him, which I failed to do.  Fortunately, my should popped back into space immediately.

Monday night wasn't too painful.  I actually swam Tuesday morning.  Wednesday was awful.  Thursday my shoulder was improving.  Friday I could swim but at a reduced capacity.  I'm hoping for more improvement throughout the day and overnight.  Start time is 7:10:43 AM.  It will be a start line decision, but things are moving in the right direction.

If you wanted to know I had treatment on it Tuesday and Thursday at Spine & Sport Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment